Thank you for visiting The Digital Counsel blog. I created this website so that you could learn more about the law.
The Virginia State Bar requires this disclaimer; please keep the following key points in mind:
- This site is for informational purposes only.
- None of the information on this Website is intended to constitute, nor does it constitute, legal advice.
- You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in your state.
- Camille Stewart, Esq. and contributor herein are licensed to practice law only in those jurisdictions listed in the attorney’s biography appearing on this site. This site is not intended to solicit representation that would constitute the unauthorized practice of law in any jurisdiction.
- This website is not intended to create and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Camille Stewart, Esq. or any contributor herein. The only way to become a client is through mutual agreement in a formal letter.
- The determination of whether you need legal services and your choice of a lawyer should not be based solely on website information or advertisements. Sites listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of Camille Stewart, Esq. and are provided merely as a service. We can make no representation concerning the content of these sites.
- The case summaries that we have presented in our website are for informational purposes only. The results obtained are not necessarily the results that may be obtained in a case with different facts. Every case is different and fact specific, and the results are obtained will be related to the facts and merits of that particular case.
- The use of the Internet or the e-mail contact form for communication with Camille Stewart, Esq. or any contributor herein does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this website or the e-mail contact forms on this website.
- All information published on this website are opinions. The content is for intellectual curiosity purposes only and none of the information may be considered legal advice or advertising. The content on this blog is syndicated and under the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sections 101 et seq., you must receive permission from the copyright holder to republish the posts contained on this platform. Users grant Camille Stewart, Esq. a transferable, in perpetuity, royalty free license to utilize any content that is posted onto this website. Camille Stewart, Esq. makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this website and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from the content.
Copyright 2012 -2016 by Camille Stewart, Esq. All rights reserved. Users may link to this blog or to any post without the express written consent of Camille Stewart, Esq. This material may be republished without the express written consent of Camille Stewart, Esq. as long as the appropriate credit is given and is being used for noncommercial purposes. Otherwise, this material may not be republished, rebroadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the express written consent of Camille Stewart, Esq.
©2012 -2016 Camille Stewart